My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Enter the new Quiet Thoughts&Battlecrys

Yo.. Bruvren... yeah.
HELLO! :)
Today is Wednesday which reminds me of Stevens happy clappy whatever it is, which I expect a video from!
I realise how much I blog about nothing on here, I mean there are the occasional fashion posts and vexed ones, but most of the time it is just really strange ones.
So I am somehow going to start again, tell you a bit about me with those question things and then write proper blogs, but first the random questions:

1. What color is your underwear right now?Red nautical
2. What are you listening to right now? Calvin Harris- Feel So Close
3. what are the last 2 digits in your phone number? 32
4. What was the last thing you ate? pork chop
5. If you were a crayon what color would you be? BLUE!
6. How is the weather right now? typical british, you know rainy and all.
7. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Steven
8. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Hair and Eyes
9. Favorite type of Food? Fresh- like fruit or juice :)
10. Do you drink? Er, yes :]
11. Do you smoke? Hell no
12. Ever get so drunk you dont remember? Ahem.. I won't say no..
13.What color are your eyes? greeeen
15. Do you wear contacts? nope
16. Single? Yes
17. Favorite Month? September
18. Ever cried for no reason? so many times
19. Last Movie you watched? Nightmare On Elm Street
20. Favorite day of the week? Friday, Friday, sorry ;)
21. Are you too shy to ask someone out? I guess
22. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs
23. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla pleease
24. Do you want your friends to respond? Why not
25. Who is most likely to get rich? Brett and Beth
26. Who is least likely to grow old and wise?  Steven
27. What books are you reading? Hunger games and Harry Potter again :)
28. Piercings? ears
29. Fav. Movie? Noo idea
30. Fav. football team? meh
31. Any pets? dog, and fish
32. Bass or Metal? bass?..
33. Butter, Plain or salted popcorn? buttter
34. Dogs or cats? dogs, but I love Thea's cats :')
35. Fav. flower? i like loads :)
36. Have you ever fired a gun? yes
37. Do you like to travel by plane as opposed to car? not really
38. Right handed or left handed? right!
39. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two or three
40. Are you missing someone? Yes
To be honest I will still do blogs about what I did on days but also I will try to include more with a actual point to them, like music or events that happen or hey even some of my writing :') Not sure, but I have a couple of funny videos to put on and all. So please stay tuned and follow me :) I can't promise i will be worth while but waste your time once in a while ;)
Off to chill in Calvin Harris's new song- I feel so close.





No comments:

Post a Comment