My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Sunday 17 July 2011

I let it fall, my heart, and as it fell you rose to claim it.

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
It is heavily cliche I know, but it is true. Sometimes in relationshiips you have to be a bit selfish and realise what is right for you, however in my case I did it for the other one, in order to stop the disappointment.
Naturally I did turn to my two favourite people for this sort of time in life :')


Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.
I hope we can still be friends, for what it is worth.


No comments:

Post a Comment