My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Saturday 18 December 2010

Random rage on Vodafone.

What is the point of technology these damn days?
I'm in a PRETTY bad mood.
my phone has messed up again for the.. fourth or fifth time?!
Vodafone are filth. SOB's.
listening to Hadouken helps my rage.
honestly i think i might just.. explode.
anyway apologies to Beth for being moody chatting to her, and a BIG one to Thea as i was meant to drop by with stuffff, but i couldn't as time went by quickly and a lot of prep for Egypt, and i was going to text her all this but stupid Nokia had a mood with me.
so now i leave her clueless and probably let down, i was meant to bring her DVDS :/
sorry Thea ! least you know i didn't just care? sorry love, get well soon please ?

so anyway today was a good start, we had a goood few hours in the snow, loved it !
then swimming presentation thing, and fun on a massive inflatable - which was VICIOUS.
sticks and stones may break my bones, but being squashed and grabbed by swimming muscly boys crushes me
;)
off to Egypt tomorrow!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment