My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Friday 27 April 2012

You know I might just have found my motivation to blog again :)
This week the nominations for head student happened and now we have to write a letter and all that, and on how nerdy it sounds, I'm actually enjoying it..  I genuinely don't mind whether I get through because most of my friends are doing it as well so we're all pretty relaxed about it.
Also got my work experience placemeeeent, wooo at a media company who do a variety of advertising which I was genuinely interested in :) That's in July though so not for a while yet.
Meh exams too..
Oh my laptop had a near death experience earlier on, wasn't my fault, it just suddenly freaked out and I was saying 'Chill the fuck out dude' but no it went into.. like a fit and died.. again.
Would you like to see how I looked when this all happened?

(I was trying to record a video at the time), here are the stills hahaha.
 
So yeah was showing this bow thing I found...

then BAM laptop goes ape..

this was my state until it revived 40 minutes later.

Conclusion? I should probably try and fix the poor two year old thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment