My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Saturday 21 April 2012

A summer of writing

Top three childhood shows: Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Lizzie Mcguire and Even Stevens ;)

Top five things that you want: uuum, an iPad, good grades and more appreciation for what I have I guess.

What was the most embarrassing thing you have done with friends: Got into somebody else's car instead of my friends, awkward whale.

Meh couldn't be bothered to do the rest, and I know I've got two German essays waiting on my desk for me, woo... 

My lifes not really exciting right now- it's the regular teenage drama's.
Did you know an adult bus ticket is £3.80?
 I was pretty shocked, and what confuses me is that I'm not an adult yet officially. I'm 18 in five months so.. why do I have to pay adult ticket?

That's another post for another time. 

Once exams are over I will stop constantly blogging about them and do more interesting posts. I really want to start writing again too.

No comments:

Post a Comment