My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Sunday 21 August 2011

I Do Find Weird Things Funny.

Here they are, my two videos that make me laugh a lot, they are so weird but I love them :)


Don't get me wrong, i mean it isn't the boy but what gets me is JANICE JANICE! and the woman is juat laughing so much :')


I'm not sure why I like this one.. it just makes me giggle ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment