My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Saturday 20 November 2010

seasons come and go, but i will never change

Oh Winter, how i do love your fashion sense .

In December I am off to Barcelona, the divine capital of Spain.
Of course who can't resist the shops ?
I was so drunk with excitement when i found out there is a Pull&Bear in Spain ! & Others :)


19.99 euros

19.99euros
Either one of these super cute items and i am happy :)
of course there will be plenty of other shops, high street and designer <3

So, before christmas i shall start to brush up on my spanish, i am currently £100 in saving,in euros 116 :)

Oh and also American Apparel's nail varnish; the colours are so sweet !
 This is Rose Bowl, :) I also like Mannequin, Malibu Green, L Esprit and Palm Springs
At £7.00 each, is it worth it ? of course ;) fingers crossed for christmas !

No comments:

Post a Comment