My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Saturday 20 November 2010

HP7

First Of All, any of you 'horror' film people out there fancy a scream? watch this.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgxVIB2WuHU



Moving on from the creepy Esther girl,
The curtains close. With Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the famous epic of wizardry and magic finally ends. J. K. Rowling takes us, Muggles, for one last magical tour into Harry Potter's world. The book ends with a climax that reaches a feverish pitch. If you haven't yet grabbed a copy of the book, you are missing a lot.So we went yesterday, my friends and I filled a whole row of seats, giggling and nervously waiting. 
I have to say there were some parts to the film that i thought could have been so much better, and it was all a build up to the ending with .. well i won't ruin that ;) but the music is good and so are the special effects. Just between you and me,  my heart punched me in the chest at certain scenes, like when the snake launches at you, so glad we didn't see it in 3D ;) and there were brimming eyes when Dobby and Hedwig dies..   apart from Daniel Radcliffe. Honestly he just can't cry. Part 2 will be.. MIND BLOWING.

I have just finished Lovely Bones and it is the most deep thought provoking book . I sat there motionless for a minute. Big Recommendation.
Now  music that has worked it's way into my mind are;
Ellie Goulding- Your Song (thank you thea)
Ellie Goulding & Erik Hassle- Be Mine
Joe Brooks- Marching Band
 Kings Of Leon- Pyro
 The Courtneers- Take Over The World
i j'adore these songs & often find myself getting lost, so go on and have a listen to them ;)

Just to say ; good luck to Calne Alpha tonight, we are going to Salisbury for a gala :) 

1 comment: