My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Sunday 29 July 2012

Triathlon-ing...

So recently I've become sucked into a sport that I did not expect to in my life, I've been watching them online and the thrill and fitness has made me almost addicted.
Triathlon's.
The sport actually isn't that mainstream however there is an Olympic team which are amazing!
Despite not even had the experience of one yet I can't wait to do one and have already started training as well as training for my competitive swimming Summer League final.

Sooooo not really that busy...
(sarcasm)

So yeah Luke who introduced me to all of this is literally an Iron Man! Buuuut also works where I do too which is why we are such best buddies ;) (He will be reading this)

The training has been good so far, I have had to push myself to the gym or for a run every other day with swimming in between, although I have not experienced 'traininglukestyle' yet ;)  and I'm planning to prepare even further getting a suit:
and of course a road bike :)

So I have two coming up in September and October and also a half marathon (AAAHHHH) PLUS the final but I can't wait for it to be honest, I've already loved swimming in the lake that Luke has, with the TRIZOO group



           
                                                     

So yes it's all exciting and everything

My sisters wedding is this weekend so I need to do a post of that for her :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment