My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Sunday 3 June 2012

From book to film, secret to surprise

First of all, after analyzing this book to every singular word in English Lit last month, it is natural that I am hardly containing my excitement for this film!


ALSO, now that exams are over and the summer holiday comes closer, I think I need something productive to do. So I have decided to start writing again, I don't really tell a lot of people that I want to write books as most just think it is a fantasy- an unrealistic dream. But Veronica Roth author of Divergent is successful ( with a trilogy, a film being announced, huge worldwide selling of her books), and she is only 22..
She started writing the book at 14, and I don't want to set myself a target, but by starting to write now it will be easier to shape to perfection because I am still young and have been craving for her success since I was probably 8 or 9.
It is strange, it feels like I shouldn't tell you I want to write as a serious career I know I talk about it if you know me, but I have never shared my stories with anyone not even my parents.
I have a proper plot for a book.. it is only the beginning and I do need to take it seriously.
Whatever I do in the future whether it be taking the plunge into journalism, or joining the RNLI I think that writing will always be something I will chase, I would give anything to have the success that some authors have :')


No comments:

Post a Comment