My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas

It is Christmas Day and I have popped upstairs whilst chaos happens below with the turkey and all!

I love the settled peace at Christmas, with the strong smell of trays and trays of meat and vegetables spreading up and through the house. Sat by your presents appreciating every one of them, even down to the handwriting on the gift tag, and the festive music muffled by laughter and the chimes of the bells.

We have only opened our stockings which I was so happy with, even more than when I fell out of my bed at 5AM trying to reach it.

Well we only have a week of 2011 left as well, strange really.
I think it has been a really good year I suppose, could have been better  but I'm really looking to 2012 where so much is going to happen;  an expedition to Mount Blanc, gold DofE, going to Germany, Year 13, and hopefully something that will benefit what I want to do- but I'll share it nearer the time ;)
I just want to say Merry Christmas.
To everyone.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment