My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Camera Smile

So with a week owning a proper camera..
Yeah mine sort of broke and is permanently set on panoramic now.. not really useful.

I got a new camera last weekend, and it wasn't the one I was hoping for but it's good enough (:
I'm going to do a review on it, not to show it off or boast or anything, just because I like doing reviews and someone out there might want a new camera too.
Ok so it is a GE X500 Bridge camera..
Some of the features are.. 





So the apprearance of it is, depending on personal opinion, small, compact but yet it has a beasty lens and a really good shape, it is very comfy to hold however to me some of the buttons could be easier to find.
But I think that is the only fault, it connects really fast to the computer or laptop and it is really tough, I like how it is run by batteries because that is so more useful and a chargeable camera., and this one has been hanging round my neck pretty much all week. It also has the option of a screen and EVF.
I took it to London the other day;















It does have some neat features on it and they are really easy to get to.

This isn't the best review but basically the camera's performance is really really good :) and the price varys, it IS quite heavy yet it is the size of it doesnt make the camera awkward and odd to carry.
So I am actually getting more interested in photography now because of this camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment