My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Ah Family get togethers..

Today someone asked me
'Don't you think, now you're 17, you should be in love?'

Ok so away from the fact this was from my Aunt who is mad but adorable and I love her big time :') I was quite taken aback when the single word 'No' slipped from my lips.
I mean she is right I am seventeen.. well barely, it's only been a month.
But in all honestly I think just because I am seventeen doesn't mean I should be worshiping some douche or whatever, for one I work with men in my job so, I sort of have a lot of guy friends and everything, and a lot of my friends are boys but god seriously Aunt?
I'm seventeen and yes I am single. And happy :)
BUT hey doesn't mean I am not 'on the hunt' like my friend Beth says.
I can't help but giggle at the awkward conversation and I just thought I would mention it, it's sort of a .. MLIA moment (My Life Is Average). I will do a post on that soon thanks to Beth ;)

So yes, haha feels like I should be going 'OH MY GOOOOOD I AM GOING TO GROW AN OLD LONELY WOMAN!'
But hell no thanks, I'll be sitting, and waiting and wishing, and not caring about it at the same time ;)
 Then he might just pop by, who knows?

1 comment: