My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Sunday 11 September 2011

A note from a stereotypical teenager

Those who criticize our generation seem to forget who raised it.

And it is true, I found this the other day and thought you know what I am tired of the strange and disappointed looks you get when you walk by people, or the judgement that you are a chav or just a stereotypical teenager that doesn't care.
This is so true, I mean yes I admit we don't have the BEST impressions but some of us do actually try hard and all. 
Just thought I would say, if anyone actually reads this. 

 

3 comments: