My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Thursday 11 August 2011

Everyday my attic is shufflin'.

Over the past few days I have been completely re-assembling my room, purely for some change but yes it may be as to avoid doing the History research. But I have to say I am not sure if I like it or not, I am still warming to the change and being in the attic conversion there isn’t really a lot you can do anyway- I can’t hang pictures up because of the slant walls. But I try to make it work, and make it look bigger! Anyway here it is, not that you would probably care ;)








mess on bed, gah.

So there it is :) a week's hard work? I did throw a lot of stuff out too, so now I can actually do some homework I suppose D:
Someone give me another pointless thing to do so I can procastinate?

1 comment: