My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Sunday 7 August 2011

.

It is sort of halfway through these beautiful summer holidays and it feels great, I now have a job as a lifeguard earning way more than I thought but I love it anyway. I don't have much homework to do and took some decent photos for Art yesterday.

But the only problem is my constant impatience with my hair, it seems to stop after a while and say 'That's it, I am done.' No you're not. At the moment it is past my shoulders but I want it longer so it is under my chest or rests on it. Apparently it doesn't agree. Yes yes give it time and all.

Blake Lively's hair inspires me, I think it is beautiful :')


If anyone has any tips can you please share them?

No comments:

Post a Comment