My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Tuesday 5 April 2011

you've got more than money and sense my friend

12 EXAMS. 51 DAYS. 

LOVELY.
Well, as life or someone up there throws all this school stuff on us, I keep thinking about sixth form..
I honestly can not wait, we can wear what we want- but that has it's concerns, I'm the most undecisive person so long mornings for me, I guess some days i'll just turn up in sweatpants and a comfy hoody- I warn you now.
Also we do less subjects, and I think I am finally pretty happy with mine- I chose Art in the end.
And FREE PERIODS !

But before I suppose we have to do exams, then a looooong 3 month holiday.
Tune right now? L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.- Noah & the Whale :)
NOAHANDTHEWHALE
Life does go on,

No comments:

Post a Comment