My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding :) yay.

So I did today end up watching the Royal Wedding of Will and Kate ( or Princess Catherine now). It was strangely addictive, I just NEEDED to see the dress. Which was what everyone was on about, but I ended up seeing all the royal people arrive in the mini buses which was hilarious- not to be disrespectful.
There were some guests who looked like something from Star Wars;




ANYWAY.. despite that PC's dress was unbelievable :) probably not to everyone's taste, I have to admit. I think it suited her to perfection, she did look beautiful, considering she apparently did her make up herself.
The dress designed by Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen, YES THAT IS RIGHT THE GOD, really lived up to the gifted designer. Sorry I am going on but basically it was lacy and simple and lovely :)

1 comment:

  1. Loved the dress! She looked lovely. :) And yes, I agree, some of the guests outfits... they just looked ridiculous! Especially that weird bow hat thing with the nude pink tentacles or whatever that is coming out of it.

    xox
    Shelly.
    www.m-o-dbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete