My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Tuesday 1 March 2011

family loove.

Honestly as if I am not freaked out enough by Lady Gaga's new video ( which is just too awkward..), my sister is being in a total mood with me, and a bitch, not going to lie about it.
Just sarky comments and bitchy ones.
Thanks sister, love you too.

Anyway it is the 1st of March and hopefully some warm weather will be on the way, please? :)  Tonight I have drawn a couple of designs for prom dresses, not much but I like a few. Any sites anyone can give please? Slightly panicking that I don't have anything and people have seen dresses or have them. AHH!
I mean short or long? huuuh? I need to find a dress that suits my figure and shoulders, being a swimmer, they are .. VERY big.. which is awkward in dresses, or some of them.
I like one shoulders.. no idea what colour, don't ask.
Ah well, off to do some surfing then :) not literally.. Internet wise..

No comments:

Post a Comment