My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Anything is good with a pancake :)

Yep, Happy Pancake Day!
Wow, I have had pancakes all of this afternoon, I am so happy. Apparently it is lent? or is it soon..
But I am not sure what to give up, or can you do MORE of something, if so there is plenty of that to do.
I don't really know, I am pretty happy with life at the moment, I know I need to spend more time with people, I get that. Maybe I should give up soft mints or imperials because seriously? I have no idea why but we have been having packets and they end up in my mouth..
Obviously not the whole packet, but they are so good :)
I couldn't give them up..
I'll sleep on it, god doesn't anyone feel like they have too much to think about? I know my girls do :/
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment