My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Friday 7 January 2011

weekends are my best friend.

The weekend gives me a big hug, yes it is Friday and finally i can retire from all that 'FUTURE, A LEVEL, 6THF!' nonsense.
well not nonsense, but it does get on your nerves.
i know what i want to do clearly, i just need to actually start finding out about my choices.
which i think might be; English,History,German..
and it WAS going to be psychology, but then my English teacher suggested photography for journalism as it is an extra skill and very useful. to be honest i was thinking of doing art anyway as i currently do it now, and i adore it. so i am all happy with that.
which reminds me - art homework. damn.
best be off then, goodbye school ! for two days.
and those two days i shall spend with these amazing girls, having fun with drinking games ;)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment