My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Saturday 1 January 2011

1/1/11

so it the first day of 2011, wow.
it doesn't feel different but something tells me that I have and will change.
I'm not going to have a resolution, they never last long anyway,
But i think i will be more focused in school, and get where I want to be, and spend time with  people, you know mingle a bit.
Get a date for prom.
&start saving for a Tiffany&co. necklace for prom :')
Also get started in life by getting a job and experience at a newspaper somewhere out of Wiltshire.
Then saving money for the scary future.
2011 will be good, whatever happens I'm stronger and more less of a pushover.

One more thing; gotta stop eating these chocolate coins.. thanks mother but can't i have real money ? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment