My photo
I am a typical blonde however I do love to write and cough up my creativity onto lined paper as a story, in the future I would like to be either a journalist or author, but hey who knows. But it is a vision I am fiercely chasing, for the moment this blog is a mix of a 16/17 year olds life- fashion, music,and other nonsense. Likeable things :) Records, Ticking clocks, nerdy things, torchwood, West Ends, Potter, and Converse, music, pendants, summer dresses and hair bows, blonde hair in a messy bun, art, guitar, LUSH, topshop,Fern, jack wills, Bath the city, tea with sugar please, exercise, SWIMMING is a passion, reading, candles, watermelon, ipod, perfumes, nina ricci, the wolfpack, AlexKatieTheaRoisinRhiannon, & humming along to unknown tunes.

Blog Archive

Wednesday 29 December 2010

the lesson of patience.

So it's that time after Christmas when you have no money, not even spare change. what is even worse in my case is that there are quite a lot of things that you really want.
this is my situation.

the things i want are cute, and tbh i shall definitely buy them when i get my weekly £15 again which will probably be in January.
the first is this sweet stripey hoodie from Crew: £30

Second is a faux fur knitted hat from Topshop: £18

third is one that i shall never own but have adored it for ages, a Tiffany&Co necklace :') £80


also there is an underwater ipod case, then i can listen to music whilst I'm swimming. that is £40 :)
and a jack wills top
so total? around £150?
only ten weeks then, two months.
yeah not going to happen.
but minus the necklace it's £70 which isn't bad for me i suppose.

but hey someday.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment